鵝媽媽童謠集

關於部落格
  • 138124

    累積人氣

  • 1

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

【動物】誰殺了知更鳥

Who killed Cock Robin?
誰殺了知更鳥?

I, said the Sparrow,
我,麻雀說,

With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭,

I killed Cock Robin.
我殺了知更鳥。


Who saw him die?
誰看到他死?

I, said the Fly,
我,蒼蠅說,

With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛,

I saw him die.
我看到他死,



Who caught his blood?
誰取走他的血?

I, said the Fish,
我,魚說,

With my little dish,
用我的小碟子,

I caught his blood.
我取走他的血。



Who'll make the shroud ?
誰來做壽衣?

I, said the Beetle,
我,甲蟲說,

With my thread and needle,
用我的針和線,

I'll make the shroud.
我來做壽衣。


Who'll dig his grave?
誰來挖墳墓?

I, said the Owl,
我,貓頭鷹說,

With my pick and shovel,
用我的鑿子和鏟子,

I'll dig his grave.
我來挖他的墳墓。



Who'll be the parson?
誰來當牧師?

I, said the Rook,
我,烏鴉說,

With my little book,
用我的小本子,

I'll be the parson.
我來當牧師。



Who'll be the clerk?
誰來當執事?

I, said the Lark,
我,雲雀說,

If it's not in the dark,
如果不是在暗處,

I'll be the clerk.
我來當執事。



Who'll carry the link?
誰來拿火炬?

I, said the Linnet,
我,紅雀說,

I'll fetch it in a minute,
我立刻去拿,

I'll carry the link.
我來拿火炬。



Who'll be chief mourner?
誰來當主祭?

I, said the Dove,
我,鴿子說,

I mourn for my love,
為吾愛哀悼,

I'll be chief mourner.
我來當主祭。



Who'll carry the coffin?
誰來抬棺?

I, said the Kite,
我,鳶說,

If it's not through the night,
如果不過夜,

I'll carry the coffin.
我來抬棺。



Who'll bear the pall?
誰來扶棺?

We, said the Wren,
我們,鷦鷯說,

Both the cock and the hen,
還有公雞和母雞

We'll bear the pall.
我們來扶棺。




Who'll sing a psalm?
誰來唱讚美詩?

I, said the Thrush,
我,畫眉說,

As she sat on a bush,
當她坐在灌木叢中,

I'll sing a psalm.
我來唱讚美詩。



Who'll toll the bell?
誰來敲喪鐘?

I, said the Bull,
我,牛說,

Because I can pull,
因為我可以拉鐘。

I'll toll the bell.
我來敲喪鐘。



All the birds of the air
所有在天上飛的鳥

Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,
低聲的唱歌、啜泣,

When they heard the bell toll
當牠們聽到鐘響

For poor Cock Robin.
給可憐的知更鳥。



NOTICE
公告
       
To all it concerns,
給所有相關人事,
  
This notice apprises,
請注意,
  
The Sparrow's for trial,
麻雀的審判,
  
At next bird assizes.
在下次的小鳥會議。





〔書〕

主教殺人事件/S.S.范達因
毒藥伯爵(毒伯爵該隱)/由貴香織里





〔按〕
中文式版本另開一篇。
相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態